1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
For AbanteCart Version(s) 1.2.0-1.2.13 to use Enhanced Authorize.Net (AIM) contact us at email@example.com.Authorized Net Enhanced extension adds the ability for Admin to use notification boxes for any custom message to assist customers in two areas - each can be turned on or off separately:
- One for the Payment area during checkout - eg. a reminder that order payment address must match the card address.
- One for the Shipping/Delivery area during checkout - eg. you need to set the shipping address to match the payment address.
You need Authorize Net API Login ID and transaction key in order to use this extension. You can signup here.
Notes for number 1-2. Click here to know how to obtain Login ID and transaction key.
1. This is the manual link.
2. This is the Authorize support link page.
3. This is extension quick note.
4. Turn ON to use the extension.
5. Enter you license code. Refer to How to obtain license code section for more information.
6. API Login ID: Enter your API Login ID here.
7. Transaction Key: Enter your Transaction Key here.
8. Public Key: Enter your Public Key here. You can get Client key in Account > Settings > General Security Settings > Manage Public Client Key.
9. Test Mode: Turn OFF if you're in production mode or ON if you're in sandbox mode.
10. Settlement Type: Click here to know what is Authorize and Capture.
11. Success & settled: Choose the appropriate order status when the payment is accepted.
12. Location: Select the locations that are eligible to use Authorize Net payment.
Important Notes for number 13 and 15: You cannot use apostrophe (single quote) in the message.
13. Show custom message for shipping/delivery: Turn ON if you want to show custom message on checkout/shipping and checkout/guest_step_2 page.
14. Custom message for shipping/delivery: Enter your desired message to be shown to customer on checkout/shipping and checkout/guest_step_2 page. You can add [payment]- must use square brackets in any text and it will automatically become a clickable "here" label linked to the correct edit payment address for the customer. You can change "here" with your desired label via the language definition.
15. Show custom message for payment: Turn ON if you want to show custom message on checkout/confirm page and checkout/guest_step_3 page.
16. Custom message on for payment: Enter your desired message to be shown to customer on checkout/confirm page and checkout/guest_step_3 page. You can Add [payment]- must use square brackets in any text and it will automatically become a clickable "here" label linked to the correct edit payment address for the customer. You can change "here" with your desired label via the language definition.
17. Storefront Icon: Choose the icon that you want to show to customer on the checkout pages.
18. Total Order Minimum: Minimum order amount to be reached to allow this payment.
19. Total Order Maximum: Maximum order amount to be reached to disallow this payment.
20. Auto Select: Turn this ON if you only use one payment method.
21. Run Order: Number to set display position order for this extension in relation to other enabled extensions. (Sorting is from lower to higher number, ignoring 0 and empty values).
bug-fix 1. Fix customer IP is not passed to Authorize.net for IP address fraud filter.
1. Remove MD5 hash as described here.
2. Using new API.
bug-fix 1. Fix get customer IP Address based on AbanteCart versions.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.13.
1. Implement default enhanced aim changes.
2. Remove CSRF token validation for abantecart version prior v1.2.10.
bug-fix 1. Fix missing custom payment and shipping message if not using [payment].Support AbanteCart v 1.2.11