Manuals and more NOW located at our new
AbanteCart Information Hub from WHY2
1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
This extension allows for individual banner statistics to be viewed in detail over a specified date range. The results can be exported for further analysis and off-server storage. Additionally, database maintenance can be done by individual banner and date range.
The database table for banner views becomes excessively large if not maintained. We have seen tables with millions of entries spanning multiple years. The size of the table should be managed for smoother operation of your site and good management of your space requirements.
1. This is the manual link.
2. This is extension quick note.
3. Turn ON to use the extension.
4. Enter you license code. Refer to How to obtain license code section for more information.
5. You can leave it blank if you don't want to set the extension run order.
6. Click here to manage your banner statistics.
1. This is your banner list.
2. Select period: It will show the statistic report based on periods that you want to see for the banner name that you select in number 1 above.
A. All: Select this if you want to see All Period report. The month/year shown on the date axis will auto adjust to the number of data points. There is a datapoint for each month and details can be viewed by hovering on a data bar.
B. Today: Select this if you want to see today report. Time points shown by each hour of the day.
C. Yesterday: Select this if you want to see yesterday report. Time points shown by each hour of the day.
D. Last 7 days: Select this if you want to see last 7 days report (does not include today).
E. Last week: Select this if you want to see last week (Sun-Sat) report.
F. Last business week: Select this if you want to see last business week (Mon-Fri) report.
G. This Month: Select this if you want to see current month report. Time points shown by each day.
H. Last Month: Select this if you want to see last month report. Time points shown by each day.
I. Custom Range: Select this if you want to see custom range based report. There is a datapoint for each day/month and details can be viewed by hovering on a data bar.
Important Notes for number 3-4: Enter the from and to date if you use custom range based report.
3. From: Select the starting period date.
4. To: Select the end period date.
5. Go: Click this button to run the filter.
6. Reset: Click this button to reset the filter.
Important Notes for number 7A-7C: The chart will only be saved in the PDF format.
7. Export to:
A. XLSX: Select this if you want to export the report in xlsx format.
B. XLS: Select this if you want to export the report in xls(Office 97-2003) format.
C. CSV: Select this if you want to export the report in csv format.
D. PDF: Select this if you want to export the report in pdf format.
8. Export: Click this to export the statistic report.
Important notes: You can use your mouse scroll to zoom in and zoom out the chart. However, when you export the chart to pdf file, the exported chart image will be shown in the original scale.
9. This is the generated chart based on banner name and all statistic report on the selected period.
10. Click this to select all of the banner statistic that are shown in the listing.
Important Notes for number 11: Default Banner Manager extension saves the date and time of a viewed or clicked banner.
11. These are the detailed statistic reports for a particular banner name and certain period that you select from number 1 and 2 above.
12. Click this to refresh the grid and chart. This is useful if you want to obtain the latest data without having to refresh the page and reselect the banner name.
13. Click this to delete the selected banner statistic that you have done in number 10 above. Be sure you have run the report and EXPORTED the data to a spreadsheet and a PDF to save the chart PRIOR to deleting. There is no recovery after the deletion.