1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
This extension has two parts – You can add descriptions, keywords, meta tag, and SEO Keyword to the brands/manufacturers. The descriptions will be shown on the page. You can also add a menu category showing your brands as sub-categories with clickable links to the brands page.
Note: This extension does not interact with the Brands Scrolling List block - changes to that block are managed directly in the edit block.
1. This is the manual link.
2. This is extension quick note.
3. Turn ON to use the extension.
4. Enter you license code. Refer to How to obtain license code section for more information.
5. Enter your desired menu name that will be shown to customer: By default the extension will use Our Brands, if you leave this field empty.
6. Select the brands/manufacturers that will be shown on the categories menu bar.
7. Turn ON if you want to show the menu bar along with the brands/manufacturers.
8. You can leave it blank if you don't want to set the extension run order.
1. Enter your desired manufacturer/brand description that will be shown to customer.
2. Enter the Meta Tag Keywords for the manufacturer/brand.
3. Enter the Meta Tag Description for the manufacturer/brand.
1. This is the menu name that you enter via field number 5 on the settings page above.
2. The menu with the brand will be shown if your turn ON field number 7 on the settings page above.
3. This is the manufacturer/brand description that you enter in field number 1 on the Admin Manufacturer/Brand Page above.