1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
Calendar Extension for Abantecart (Default template only) – works well with responsive designed webpages making a better looking page on different screen sizes.
1. This is the manual link URL.
2. This is the quick notes.
3. Turn ON to use the extension.
4. Enter your license code here.
5. Select Default View (This is for displaying desired default view in storefront)
A.Day ->Display single day mode
B.Week -> Display week mode
C.Month -> Display month mode
C.List Week -> Display list week mode
6. Do you want to display full day event in calendar?
A.Yes if you want to show the full day event.
B.No if you don't want to show the full day event.
7. Do you want to limit the event display?(When there are too many events, a link that looks like "+2 more" is displayed.)
A.Yes if you want to limit.
B.No if you don't want to limit.
8. Do you want to show the weekends in the calendar?
Choose No if you want to hide weekends from the Calendar view.
9. Select Your Store Timezone (This is for setting the timezone of the events)
e.g.You live in Chicago,USA then your timezone would be America/Chicago.
10. Select Open Hours (This is for setting store open hours in calendar display)
Select the time from the dropdown box
11. Select Closing Hours (This is for setting store closing hours in calendar display)
Select the time from the dropdown box
12. Select Time Format (This is for setting how event time will be displayed in storefront)
MM-DD-YYYY, h:mm a i.e. 10-13-2014 1:30 pm
MM/DD/YYYY, h:mm a i.e. 10/13/2014 1:30 pm
DD-MM-YYYY, h:mm a i.e. 13-10-2014 1:30 pm
DD/MM/YYYY, h:mm a i.e. 13/10/2014 1:30 pm
YYYY-MM-DD h:mm a i.e. 2014-10-13 1:30 pm
DD-MM-YYYY h:mm a i.e. 13-10-2014 1:30 pm
MMMM Do YYYY, h:mm a i.e. October 13th 2014 1:30 pm
13. Select Default Calendar Display Language (Month,Date,Time etc will be translated into this language)
14. Choose if you want to display the Calendar in right-to-left(rtl) mode.
This option is useful for right-to-left languages such as Arabic and Hebrew. Choose Yes if you want to enable it.
15. Sort Order (You can leave it blank)
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.
After you turn on the extension,you will find the extension page under Extensions menu :
Notes: If you want to see how it will be displayed in your storefront, please take a look at the screenshot here
A. New Time Based Event :
2. Content URL: Insert the content URL Link if you want to direct it to other link.
3. Description: Insert the event description. e.g - : The event will be held in xxxx during this time period.
4. Start : It will show the event start time that you choose during selecting starting time.In case you want to change the date and time,just click on the input field and it will show datetime picker like this :
5. End: It will show the event end time .In case you want to change the date and time,just click on the input field and it will show datetime picker like the start time.
6.Background color: This sets the background color.
7.Border color: This sets the border color.
8.Text color: This sets the text color.
B. Edit event: Click on the event that you want to edit the details, it will popup a dialog form just like when you want to create a new event. Edit the event and save the updated data.
C. Delete: Click on the event that you want to delete, it will popup a dialog form. Click on the delete button.
D. Copy, copy and edit, move event: Drag the event that you want to copy or move into the event date. When you stop dragging, you will see a popup form for selection the action:
1. If you select copy,all the event data beside of start and end time are copied to the new event with the new start and end time.
2. If you select copy and edit, you will see a popup dialog form containing the copied event information except the event start date and end date.
3. If you select move,all the data will be moved to the selected time.
The copied or moved event start-end time duration will be the same as the original start-time time duration.e.g - Your event starts from 1pm-3pm,you want the event copied and start from 3pm,that means the end time is 5pm.So the event that you copied will automatically adjust base on the time duration.
For the new all day event creation is the same as time based event :
Drag the day that you wish to create the event for. After you stop dragging,then add event form will pop up like the time based event creation form.
You can add additional information above and/or below your Calendar display area using the Content tab.
This uses the standard block editor, one for each section; top content and bottom content.
Notes: You must add space to the end of the content as this extension doesn't add html <br> (break element) automatically.
1. Click on the Top Content text Click Here to edit.., it will show the standard editor. Add the content that you wish to display.
2. Click SAVE to save the Top Content.
3. Click on the Bottom Content text Click Here to edit.., it will show the standard editor. Add the content that you wish to display.
4. Click SAVE to save the Bottom Content.
This is how the calendar will be displayed based on your setup preference with top and bottom content.
For example you set:
Default View: Week
Show All Day Event: Yes
Limit the event to be displayed: Yes
Show weekends: No
Open Hours: 8:00 am
Closing hours: 7:00 pm
Time Format: MM-DD-YYYY, h:mm a
Default Calendar Display Language: English
RTL mode: No
Your calendar will be displayed like:
When the client clicks on the local database based event on storefront,they will get popup modal box containing the selected event detail like:
During creation or editing of an event, if you use Content URL: it will show Read More on the modal box under the description.
1. Use FullCalendar v4.0.2 library.
2. Custom theme functionality is removed from the extension.