Manuals and more NOW located at our new
AbanteCart Information Hub from WHY2
1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
This extension helps you to integrate EasyAppointments to your website.
1. You need to install EasyAppointments prior using this extension.
A. For admins who doesn’t has Softaculous on your hosting, please refer to the EasyAppointments installation guide here.
B. For admins that has Softaculous, you can just directly install it.
C. Save the installation URL because you will need to insert in the extension.
2. We currently have opted out of enabling Google Calendar synchronization, contact us if you require that.
1. This is the manual link.
2. This is extension quick note.
3. Turn ON to use the extension.
4. Enter you license code. Refer to How to obtain license code section for more information.
5. Enter your full EasyAppointment installation URL here. Enter the installation URL that has been saved from Number 1 above.
6. Enter your EasyAppointment admin username here: Enter your backend admin username here.
7. Enter your EasyAppointment admin password here: Enter your backend admin password here.
8. Run Order: Leave this blank.
2. This is the service provider name list.
3. This is the service price and duration that you set on your EasyAppointment site.
2019 - 09 - 12