1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
Purolator Integration: an enhanced Purolator extension that supports all rates.
Plus these added features:
1. Additional Weight field to easily add standard packaging weight, rather than having to do it on each item.
2. Additional Fee field to add upcharge - can be fixed dollar amount or percentage of shipping rate.
3. If enabling Ship Product Individually but without having fixed price rates are calculated separately for that item based on weight or dimensions. If item is ordered with other items is it correctly added to total shipping fees, but not included in calculation of other items.
4. Works well with the default free shipping, default per item shipping, default flat rate shipping.
5. Ability to select Zip/Postal code(s) to offer local delivery service only. Local delivery service may be offered as free service or with a flat charge. Admin can show additional message in the checkout cart page to inform the customers about the local delivery service. Admin may choose to show just the local delivery service or all the shipping services offered for the selected Zip/Postal code(s).
You will need a Purolator Business Account if you do not have one.
If you have a Purolator Business Account, you will need to register it for E-ship online.
Step 1: Open this link
Select Register Now
Step 2: Select to open an account if you do not have one OR to register an existing account.
Complete the User Details and continue on.
Step 3: You will receive an email with your Business Account Number if applying for a new account or a confirmation that your existing Business Account has been linked to E-ship online.
Next you need to register for a production key for the online lookup for your AbanteCart.
Select Register and the middle option I have a development key
Step 2: You should get an email with a link to request your production key very shortly after submitting with a link compete your request.
If you do not receive the email within a few minutes – use this link and log in using the email and password you used at registration.
Step 3: You should see this screen to request a Production Key
Select I’m integrating Purolator E-Ship Web Services into a website or application that won’t be re-sold.
Step 4: After completing the information on the form - you will see your production key (inactive) on your screen.
IMPORTANT: Make a copy of your screen with your Production Key information. You should also receive an email.
The production key is INACTIVE at this point. The email will state:
Before activating your Production Key, a Purolator representative will contact the Purolator account holder within the next two business days to review your request. Please contact us to discuss optional security features.
You must tell the Purolator representative that you are using AbanteCart Module for your shopping cart.
If you wait to be contacted, you need to reply like this:
I am using a 3rd party Purolator module that integrates with E-ship Web Services. The module is AbanteCart. Step 5: Alternative to waiting for the contact:
Go back to :here
log into your E-ship account and Select SUPPORT on the Resource Centre Links
Select Technical Support for the Topic;
In the Questions and Comments area :
I have requested to activate my production key (insert your key number)
I am using a 3rd party Purolator module that integrates with E-ship Web Services. The module is AbanteCart.
Please inform me when my production key has been activated.
If you encountered any difficulties or delays in this process, please submit a support ticket to us here
We will intercede on your behalf to complete the issuance of an active production key.
Purolator Courier Account number
Your Business Account name
And some details as to the date you submitted your request.
1. This is the manual link.
2. This is extension quick note.
3. Turn ON to use the extension.
4. Enter you license code. Refer to How to obtain license code section for more information.
5. Select your desired Purolator icon that will be displayed to customer during checkout.
6. Turn ON if you want to set this extension as the default shipping one.
7. Select payment methods that will be only available for this extension.
8. You can leave it blank if you don't want to set the extension run order.
1. Quick How-to.
2. Extension Manual URL Link Button.
3. Production Key: Enter your Purolator production Key.
4. Production Password: Enter your Purolator production Password.
5. Courier Account Number: Enter your courier account number. (You need to fill the courier account number if you want to use Sender as the payment type.)
6. Origin City: Enter the name of the origin city. (This must be the same with the one you registered)
7. Origin State Code: Enter your two letters State code.
8. Origin Zip/Postal Code: Enter your origin zip/postal code. (This must be the same with the one you registered)
9. Origin Country: Enter your (two letters) Country code.
10. Test Your Connection: You can test if API credentials that you\'ve entered are correct after you saved the credentials.
11. Select your payment type: Credit Card will return retail rates. Sender will return your contract rates in the estimate and the shipping charges.
12. Domestic Services: Select your desired Domestic Purolator Shipping Services.
13. Enter Zip/Postal Code(s) eligible to use Local Delivery Service: Use commas(,) without space as the multi Zip/Postal code(s) separator, and no spaces within the Zip/Postal code(s). To define areas use asterisk (*) replacement - eg K1A*, K2B*.
14. Local delivery fee: Enter the local delivery fee if you want to charge customer or leave blank if it is a free delivery.
15. Turn ON to show ONLY Local Delivery Services: Turn OFF if you want to show all shipping options including Local Delivery services.
16. Insert your desired text to be shown on cart page to let customers know about local delivery schedule or services: Insert your desired message.
Notes for number 17,19 and 21: If you are using more than ONE shipper and are offering any Free Shipping service, you must choose only ONE shipper for the Free Shipping. e.g. if using UPS , USPS and Purolator, Free Shipping can only be offered from one.
17. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free Shipping: Select your desired Domestic Purolator Shipping Services for the free shipping..
18. USA Services: Select your desired USA Purolator Shipping Service if you are shipping to USA.
19. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free USA Shipping: Select your desired International Purolator Shipping Services for the free shipping.
20. International Services: Select your desired International Purolator Shipping Service if you are selling worldwide.
21. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free International Shipping: Select your desired International Purolator Shipping Services for the free shipping.
22. Display Weight: Do you want to display the shipping weight? (e.g. (Weight : 0.15lb) )
Notes for number 23-25: Default is 5 x 5 x 5 which works for most business. You can input your normal size if different.
Also, input on a product page will be used for that individual product rate look up. (You need to input individual product size and turn on the Ship Product Individually flag on product page.)
23. Dimensions Length(Optional): Insert your Box Length here.
24. Dimensions Width(Optional): Insert your Box Width here.
25. Dimensions Height(Optional): Insert your Box Height here.
26. Max Box Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum box size. Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) boxes.
27. Tax Class: Choose your Tax Class.
28. Location: Choose your Zone.
Notes: You can use additional fee or additional weight or you can use both if desired.
29. Additional Fee Type: Choose the type that you want to use for the additional Fee. Fixed amount or Rate Percentage based.
30. Additional Fee: Insert your desired Additional Fee value that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The rate is $5.00, your fixed additional fee is $3.00, the rate shown to customer is $8. Or if you're using the percentage instead of fixed rate, and it is 10% from the rate, the rate will be $5.5. To use either fixed or percentage based additional fee, just enter the digits without the % or currency symbol.
31. Additional Weight: Insert your desired Additional weight that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The weight is 0.26lb, your additional weight is 0.50, the weight will be 0.76lb and not shown to customer
32. Declared Value: Do you want to Declare Package Value? Yes(On) or No(Off)
The Purolator insurance option, declared value, represents Purolator's maximum liability in connection with the shipment of that package. Purolator applies a fee for declared value if it is $100.00 or greater.
For more information, visit Purolator Terms And Conditions.
33. Declared Value Nominal: Enter the minimum nominal that will be used to enable the Declared Value. (If you leave it blank, it will use USD $100 by default)
34. Estimate Message: Insert your desired text to be shown to customers to inform them that rate on cart page was using quick estimate based rate and not actual, the actual rate will be shown on checkout page based on their address.
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.
bug-fix Fix incorrect shipping ID.
feature Separate Local Delivery into a new block for selection.
Notes: This is only available in AbanteCart v 1.2.2+
Fix shipping cost not being calculated correctly if admin add products to existing order via the admin sale order page.
bug-fix Fix incorrect manual URL in settings page quick note.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.10-1.2.13.
changes No more overrides cart.tpl.Support v1.2.10
bug-fix Decode html tag in Estimate Message.
When using Canada Post and Purolator, both blue blocks will show.
bug-fix Fixed missing test title and text button language definition.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.9
feature Implement the test connection and credential in admin additional setting page.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.8