1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
AbanteCart Version(s) 1.2.6-1.2.13 use Sales By State Report v 1.2.6
Note: if you already have our Advanced Reports extension you DO NOT need this one as it is one of the reports within complete Advanced Reports.
This extension helps you to export Sales By State to HTML, PDF, CSV, Xls and Xlsx.
This is the ideal way to keep track of your potential economic nexus by Remote or Online Sellers. Economic nexus does have thresholds that trigger your requirement to collect and remit taxes.
There is sales threshold and transaction threshold and each state does set their specific levels.
This is quick look up chart for trigger levels -
More detailed information on the sales tax rules can be found here:
1. This is the extension manual URL link.
2. This is the quick note.
3. Export Type PDF Paper: Select PDF paper type that you want to use for the report pages.
4. Export Type PDF Orientation: Select PDF orientation.
5. Enable Report Caching: Select Yes if you want to cache the reports.
6. Finally click the Save button.
1.1. Today: Choose this if you want to only retrieve today Sales Order Report.
1.2. Yesterday: Choose this if you want to retrieve yesterday Sales Order Report.
1.3. Last 7 Days: Choose this if you want to retrieve last 7 days Sales Order Report.
1.4. Last week (Sun-Sat): Choose this if you want to retrieve last week Sales Order Report.
1.5. Last business week (Mon-Fri): Choose this if you want to retrieve last business week Sales Order Report.
1.6. This Month: Choose this if you want to retrieve this month Sales Order Report.
1.7. Last Month: Choose this if you want to retrieve last month Sales Order Report.
1.8. Custom Range Date: Choose this if you want to retrieve Sales Order Report based on your selection date.
2. Date Start: You can choose your desired start date to retreive the Sales Order Report.
3. Date End: You can choose your desired end date to retreive the Sales Order Report.
Note: There are two types of date ranges - the preformatted ones and the custom.
4. Order Status: You can choose which Order Status that you want to be shown for the reports (If left blank, it uses the ALL as a default) :
4.8. Canceled Reversal
5. Click on the FILTER button to apply the selected parameters for each report.
6. Export To: You can export the reports to several Formats:
7. Click the export button to export the reports into the selected format.
8. These are the sales by state report.