1. Starting with extension version 1.2.15 we have adopted a license key for all our extensions. Your extension will only work if you have a validated license key entered for the location where your extension is installed. Refer to here for more details on how license keys work.
2. In our opinion AbanteCart v 1.2.14 is extremely problematic and requires a large number of patch files to work correctly. Our recommendation is to upgrade v 1.2.14 to AbanteCart v 1.2.15.
This extension v 1.2.15 is tested to work with AbanteCart v 1.2.15. It may work with AbanteCart v 1.2.14 if all the patch files have been updated but we don't recommend you using AbanteCart v 1.2.14.
USPS Integration: an enhanced USPS extension that supports all rates, including Dimensional Weight, Balloon, and Oversize Package Surcharges.
Plus these added features:
1. Additional Weight field to easily add standard packaging weight, rather than having to do it on each item.
2. Additional Fee field to add upcharge - can be fixed dollar amount or percentage of shipping rate.
3. If enabling Ship Product Individually but without having fixed price rates are calculated separately for that item based on weight or dimensions. If item is ordered with other items is it correctly added to total shipping fees, but not included in calculation of other items.
4. Works well with the default free shipping, default per item shipping, default flat rate shipping.
5. Ability to select Zip/Postal code(s) to offer local delivery service only. Local delivery service may be offered as free service or with a flat charge. Admin can show additional message in the checkout cart page to inform the customers about the local delivery service. Admin may choose to show just the local delivery service or all the shipping services offered for the selected Zip/Postal code(s).
1. This is the manual link.
2. This is extension quick note.
3. Turn ON to use the extension.
4. Enter you license code. Refer to How to obtain license code section for more information.
5. Select your desired USPS icon that will be displayed to customer during checkout.
6. Turn ON if you want to set this extension as the default shipping one.
7. Select payment methods that will be only available for this extension.
8. You can leave it blank if you don't want to set the extension run order.
1. Quick How-to.
2. Extension Manual URL Link Button.
You need USPS Web Tools user ID. This is NOT your USPS shipping account information.
Get the Web Tools User ID here: register.
3. User ID: Insert your USPS Web Tools User ID here.
4. Password: Insert your USPS Web Tools Password here.
5. Zip Code: Insert your Store ZIP Code here.
6. Test Your Connection: You can test if API credentials that you've entered are correct after you saved the credentials.
7. Domestic Services: Select your desired Domestic USPS Shipping Services.
Notes for number 8-11: If you are offering Local Delivery Services AND using more than one shipper you must enable Local Delivery Services on only ONE shipper. e.g. you offer FedEx, UPS and USPS, and also Local Delivery – you must enable Local Delivery on only ONE shipper: FedEx, UPS or USPS.
8. Enter Zip/Postal Code(s) eligible to use Local Delivery Service: Use commas(,) without space as the multi Zip/Postal code(s) separator, and no spaces within the Zip/Postal code(s). To define areas use asterisk (*) replacement - eg 351*.
9. Local delivery fee: Enter the local delivery fee if you want to charge customer or leave blank if it is a free delivery.
10. Turn ON to show ONLY Local Delivery Services: Turn OFF if you want to show all shipping options including Local Delivery services.
11. Insert your desired text to be shown on cart page to let customers know about local delivery schedule or services: Insert your desired message.
Notes for number 12 and number 14: If you are using more than ONE shipper and are offering any Free Shipping service, you must choose only ONE shipper for the Free Shipping. e.g. if using usps , USPS and FedEx, Free Shipping can only be offered from one.
12. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free Shipping.
This is only for individual product that you set to have a free Domestic Shipping Service.
It works with our Special Shipping Image, default_free_shipping, default_flat_rate shipping and default_per_item_shipping
13. International Services: Select your desired International USPS Shipping Service if you are shipping worldwide.
14. Option for free shipping: Select your desired International USPS Shipping Services for the free shipping.
This is only for individual product that you set to have a free International Shipping Service.
15. Machinable: Choose if your package is machinable.
Click here to read more about it.
Notes for number 16-18: We set a Default of 5 x 5 x 5 which works for most businesses. You can input your normal size if different.
Also, input on a product page will be used for that individual product rate look up. (You need to input individual product size and turn on the Ship Product Individually flag on product page.)
16. Dimensions Length (Optional): Insert your Box Length here.
17. Dimensions Width (Optional): Insert your Box Width here.
18. Dimensions Height (Optional): Insert your Box Height here.
19. Max Box Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum box size. Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) boxes.
20. Display Delivery Time: Do you want to display the shipping time? This is only used for International Shipment (e.g. 6 - 10 business days)
21. Display Weight: Do you want to display the shipping weight? (e.g. (Weight : 0.11lb))
22. Tax Class: Choose your Tax Class.
23. Location: Choose your Zone. Please refer to our F.A.Q about how to manage the shipping location.
Notes: You can use additional fee or additional weight or you can use both if desired.
24. Additional Fee Type: Choose the type that you want to use for the additional Fee. Fixed amount or Rate Percentage based.
25. Additional Fee: Insert your desired Additional Fee value that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The rate is $5.00, your fixed additional fee is $3.00, the rate shown to customer is $8. Or if you're using the percentage instead of fixed rate, and it is 10% from the rate, the rate will be $5.5. To use either fixed or percentage based additional fee, just enter the digits without the % or currency symbol.
26. Additional Weight: Insert your desired additional weight that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The weight is 0.26 lb and your additional weight is 0.50 lb, the weight rate will be 0.76 lb. And if showing shipping wt. in cart 0.26 lb is shown to customer.
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.
Support our options calculator.
Notes: This is only available in AbanteCart v 1.2.2+
Fix shipping cost not being calculated correctly if admin add products to existing order via the admin sale order page.
Fix missing First Class Service.
Fix SQL error while upgrading the extension.
Add Parcel Select Ground service.
Fix wrong html entities decoding.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.13
Remove unnecessary quick checkout template files.
1. Fix wrong language definition for USPS title.
2. Fix missing UPS Plus Locator if used with UPS Plus Integration extension.
3. Fix PHP7 A non-numeric value encountered warning message.
4. Fix wrong sort order.
5. Fix missing other shippers multiple local delivery(UPS integration and FedEx integration) on checkout/cart if used together.
6. Remove USPS services if UPS integration, FedEx integration and show only local delivery option are turned ON.
feature Separate Local Delivery into a new block for selection.
bug-fix Fixed multi box wrong calculation.
1. Exclude certain Zip/Postal code(s) for using USPS service and use local delivery service.
2. Admin may choose if want to show just the local delivery service or all of the shipping services for the excluded Zip/Postal code(s).
3. Admin may charge a fee for the local delivery service or set it as free service.
4. Admin can show additional message in the checkout cart page to inform the customers about the local delivery service.
5. Admins able to use both complete and partial Postal/Zip Code(s) by adding an asterisk(*) behind the code or one of them. It is useful if admins want to define an area instead of fill in the codes one by one. e.g. 351*,35005.
bug-fix Fixed the wrong individual shipping multiplication.Support AbanteCart v 1.2.10
1. You can directly install without the need to uninstall and delete.
2. Please save the changes by click on the save button and not the quick save button.
bug-fix Fixed cart page for 1.2.1+.
feature Implement the test connection and credential in admin additional setting page.
Support AbanteCart v 1.2.8-1.2.9
Changed to Updated for the USPS production release date January 17, 2016. This release includes the following changes: Standard Post is now Retail Ground.