Thank You for purchasing this extension.
Canada Post Integration: an enhanced Canada Post extension that supports all rates.
Plus these added features:
1. Additional Weight field to easily add standard packaging weight, rather than having to do it on each item.
2. Additional Fee field to add upcharge - can be fixed dollar amount or percentage of shipping rate.
3. If enabling Ship Product Individually but without having fixed price rates are calculated separately for that item based on weight or dimensions. If item is ordered with other items is it correctly added to total shipping fees, but not included in calculation of other items.
4. Works well with the default free shipping, default per item shipping, default flat rate shipping.
More features when using our Special Shipping Image extension:
Add custom images to describe the free shipping, downloadable and individual shipping product, and you are able to display custom message too for customer on Checkout page, Delivery Information page, Shopping Cart page, Checkout Confirmation page, Order Invoice history, and on Order Confirmation Email.
This extension works with AbanteCart v1.2.0 - v1.2.4.
Important Note: Weight and length class should be set correctly within the System > Settings > Details page.
In Metric locations use: Kilogram in Weight Class fields and Centimeter in Length Class.
In US or other non-metric locations use: Pound in Weight Class and Inch in Length Class.
You will need to get an API key from Canada Post, even if you already have an shipping account.
Go to the Developer Program http://https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/drc/home?execution=e1s1
You will receive an email about your Developer Program Registration Log into your account and your API keys will be shown
1. Test Mode: Use this extension in test(On) or production mode(Off).
2. Testing/Production Key: Insert your Canada Post Testing/Production Username here.
3. Testing/Production Password: Insert your Canada Post Testing/Production Password here.
4. Testing/Production Account Number: Insert the Canada Post Account Number here.
Account number is used to get special pricing, leave it blank for retail pricing.
5. Origin City: Enter the name of the origin city.
6. Origin Zip/Postal Code: Enter your origin zip/postal code.
Notes for number 8, number 10 and number 12: If you are using more than ONE shipper and are offering any Free Shipping service, you must choose only ONE shipper for the Free Shipping. e.g. if using UPS , USPS and Canada Post, Free Shipping can only be offered from one.
7. Domestic Services: Select your desired Domestic Canada Post Shipping Services.
8. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free Shipping: Select your desired Domestic Canada Post Shipping Services for the free shipping..
9. USA Services: Select your desired USA Canada Post Shipping Services.
10. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free USA Shipping: Select your desired USA Canada Post Shipping Services for the free shipping..
11. International Services: Select your desired International Canada Post Shipping Service if you are selling worldwide.
12. If using a Free Shipping option within your cart select which service you are using for the Free International Shipping: Select your desired International Canada Post Shipping Services for the free shipping.
Notes for number 13-15: Default is 5 x 5 x 5 which works for most business. You can input your normal size if different.
Also, input on a product page will be used for that individual product rate look up. (You need to input individual product size and turn on the Ship Product Individually flag on product page.)
13. Dimensions Length(Optional): Insert your Box Length here.
14. Dimensions Width(Optional): Insert your Box Width here.
15. Dimensions Height(Optional): Insert your Box Height here.
16. Max Box Weight (Optional): Specifies the maximum box size. Once the maximum weight is met, the system will calculate shipping for 2(or more) boxes.
17. Display Weight: Do you want to display the shipping weight? (e.g. (Weight : 0.15lb) )
18. Tax Class: Choose your Tax Class.
19. Location: Choose your Zone.
Notes: You can use additional fee or additional weight or you can use both if desired.
20. Additional Fee Type: Choose the type that you want to use for the additional Fee. Fixed amount or Rate Percentage based.
21. Additional Fee: Insert your desired Additional Fee value that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The rate is $5.00, your fixed additional fee is $3.00, the rate shown to customer is $8. Or if you're using the percentage instead of fixed rate, and it is 10% from the rate, the rate will be $5.5. To use either fixed or percentage based additional fee, just enter the digits without the % or currency symbol.
22. Additional Weight: Insert your desired Additional weight that you want to charge to your customer.
e.g. The weight is 0.26lb, your additional weight is 0.50, the weight will be 0.76lb and not shown to customer
23. Declared Value: Do you want to Declare Package Value? Yes(On) or No(Off)
24. Declared Value Nominal: Enter the minimum nominal that will be used to enable the Declared Value. (If you leave it blank, it will use USD $100 by default)
25. Signature Option : Do you want to add Signature Option Fee? Yes(On) or No(Off)
The Signature Option is only used on services where signature option is not included.
26. Signature Option Nominal: Enter the minimum cart total that will be used to add the Signature Option Fee. (Leave it blank if you don't want to use minimum cart total as a threshold.)
Finally Click the Save button and Turn On the extension.
Once again, thank you for purchasing Canada Post Integration Extension.
If you have a problem or found a bug, click here to go to your Support Account to submit a ticket.
If you haven't registered for your Support Account click here
To see other products, demos, or manuals, visit AbanteCartExtension
All rights-reserved © 2015 - 2019 AbantecartExtensions from We Hear You 2, Inc.