Thank You for purchasing this extension.
MailChimp Integration Extension for Abantecart – enables you to have two way sync between your MailChimp List and your Cart Newsletter List.
1. Export existing newsletter list to MailChimp List
2. Keep synchronized between MailChimp List and Cart newsletter list.
- If customer unsubscribes via email instead via cart user panel.
- Customer re-subscribes via email instead via cart signup form.
- You're using MailChimp generated form as the signup form.
This extension works with AbanteCart v1.2.0, v1.2.1, v1.2.2 and v1.2.3
1. You need a MailChimp account to use this extension.
A. If you don't have an account register new account on MailChimp.
B. After you logged into your MailChimp account click on Account name -> Account Settings ->Extras->API Keys
Click "Create A Key" button and copy "API Key" column of your key and paste to My MailChimp API Key field.
2. Input the desired Contact List ID you want subscribers added to.
There are two different contact forms that can be used. You must use only one at a time. Use a form that is designed within your MailChimp account -- see No. 3 for details. OR use an extension generated form following the instructions in No. 4 & 5 fields. You can change your choice at any time.
3. Fill this field with Share URL to form code which was obtained from MailChimp Sign up Form tools.
If using this form - skip No 4 and 5
4. Choose Yes if you want customer to fill their First Name.
5. Choose Yes if you want customer to fill their Last Name.
6. Choose the DataCenter that was assigned by MailChimp for your MailChimp Account and it is only used during first time import MailChimp List into Cart Newsletter List.
For more information, click this link
Finally Click the Save button and Turn ON the extension. This will configure a block based on your input. You control the display of the block on the Design > Layout page(s) using the block title: mailchimp_integration
After you turn on the extension, you will find the additional settings on the setup page:
Sync MailChimp list to Newsletter list
It will automatically update your site customer list with their newsletter status upon someone subscribes via your signup form outside of site or someone unsubscribes.
So your site will always be synced with MailChimp List
Export Newsletter list to MailChimp list
Click this button to export subscribed customers list to MailChimp List.
This is usually only needed if you have not had MailChimp signup form on your cart webpages previously. There is a duplication check made preventing an email being added if already in the MailChimp list
Note: The export is batch and NO welcome email will be sent.
Import MailChimp list to cart newsletter list
Click this button to import MailChimp List to cart newsletter list.
This is only needed if you are using MailChimp service before using Abantecart script and you want to import existing MailChimp list to cart newsletter list.
You can add additional information above and/or below your signup form display area using the Content tab. This uses the standard block editor, one for each section; top content and bottom content.
1. You must add space to the end of the content as this extension doesn't add html <br> automatically.
2. In case you previously inserted content above or below your signup form and you want to delete the content, make sure that the content is remove completely. You can click on the source button and remove completely.
Select the top content or bottom content, then click on the text Click Here to edit.., that will show the standard editor. Add the content that you wish to display and click SAVE to finish.
MailChimp Signup Form
If you're using MailChimp Signup Form you will see:
MailChimp Extension Signup Form
And if you're using MailChimp extension Signup Form you will see:
Go to Language Definitions under System->Localization to change the wording according to your desired text.
Once again, thank you for purchasing MailChimp Extension.
If you have a problem or found a bug, click here to go to your Support Account to submit a ticket.
If you haven't registered for your Support Account click here
To see other products, demos, or manuals, visit AbanteCartExtension
All rights-reserved © 2015 - 2019 AbantecartExtensions from We Hear You 2, Inc.